ALL EVENTS/MEETNGS SUBJECT TO CHANGE:
March 28th Golf Commission, 4pm Channel 18 & livestream on Town website
April 27th Spring Team Match #1
May 2nd Opening Day!
June 20th Member/Guest, shotgun & luncheon
Important Dates & Link to Minutes
18-Hole Women's Association
* April 27th is match #1 of the 2023 Spring Team season. Captains will
face Bay Club at Duxbury. Click here for the team's schedule.
* Congratulations to Therese D. winner of
The Memorial. She also won the 2011 Memorial.
Click here for
Lois A., the 2016 Memorial winner,
finished 2 back in second place.
* June 21st was the '22 Member/Guest
tournament. Click here for pictures from
Pictured at right are the tournament
coordinators (L-R) Kathie F., Chris H.,
& Judy F.
* Click here for team pictures & click here for results from the
2022 Cuda/Solheim Team Match Play Championship
* Click here for Member/Member results. Congratulations
to Low Gross winners Lori Arnold & Therese Dupree and
Low Net winners Josie Kaufmann and Tina Smith.
For pictures from the tournament click here.
* Captains GC at the Fall Cup
state championship at the
Renaissance GC. The team
tied for 2nd place low gross.
Click here for region 5 results.
Pictured L to Rt.: Cindy B.,
Kathleen O. Judy F., Regina,
Nicki, & Peggy J.
Maria Gay, Player of the Year,
and Assoc. v.p. Mary Berzinis
Jane Donoghue, Most Improved Player. Jane lowered her hcp.
index by 4 points this season.