Some important dates:
May 23rd 9 & 18 Hole Associations' Spring Scramble
June 19th 18-Hole Associations' Member/Guest tournament
Important Dates & Link to Minutes
* The 9 & 18 Hole Associations' Spring Scramble
will be a 2:00 9-hole shotgun on May 23rd.
There's still time to sign up!
2017 winning team: Phyllis DiPietro, Barbara
Carr, & Paige Ferraguto (Rt).
Scramble Results & Pics
* Also be on the lookout for new directional signs. Mark replaces several
every year. Now, thanks to the Friends of the Captains, the signs will
be granite. No more chewed up signs!
* 2018 Fall Cup matches will be held on Wed. Sept. 12 and Thurs. Sept.
20 & 27. The Fall Cup championship will be Wed. Oct. 17 at Willowbend.
Teams will play in twosomes in a better ball of partners Nassau.
Fall Cup Info. & Results
Most Improved Player
Player of the Year
** Click here for pictures from the Holiday Luncheon **
New!! WGAM + MGA =
* Sign up for Ringers at golf. Click here for a description of this optional
that runs from May 1st through Oct. 9th.
* The Captains Spring Team is 2 & 1/2 points behind first place Cranberry
Valley in Cup 9. The May 17th matches were rained out so it all comes down
to the final matches on May 24th when The Captains plays Cranberry Valley
at the Ridge Club. Only 2 & 1/2 points separate the 3rd through 6th place
teams, so everything is up for grabs on the 24th!
Spring Teams Info. & Results
* Be sure to check out the new FREEMANS GRILL at
The Captains - you won't recognize it! A big "thank
you" goes to Friends of The Captains for the furniture.
Sign Up Is May 29 - June 12
Bring 1, 2, or 3 Guests
You + 1 guest = $130
Each additional guest = $80
Click Here for more information