Food Service Guidelines for All 18-Hole Women’s Association Events
1) All 18-Hole Women’s Association contracts must be signed by the Event Chair AND the Association President
2) Contracts must be specific and include:
· Time room is available for decorating and/or registration
· Any AV needs
· Menu and pricing
· Any special requests (e.g. special linens)
3) All prices between Restaurant and the Event Chair will be quoted and written in the contract as “all inclusive” (includes tax & service)
4) Association will provide the Event Chairs with max price for food for the event - showing what will be charged to the player and what will be subsidized by the Association
5) If a buffet is being used, it will have both sides available
6) Must always have a vegetarian option
7) In addition to water at the table, iced tea and lemonade will be provided.
8) One week in advance, Event Chair will give Restaurant final count. Billing will be for this number regardless of subsequent cancellations.
9) 24-hours in advance, Association will provide Restaurant with # tables and # at each table